Find a REALTOR in your area today!
Make sure your dreams are in trusted hands.
All real estate licensees are not the same. Only real estate licensees who are members of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® are properly called REALTORS®. Learn what is the difference between a real estate agent and a REALTOR®.
REALTORS® are committed to treating all parties to a transaction honestly. REALTORS® subscribe to a strict code of ethics and are expected to maintain a higher level of knowledge of the process of buying and selling real estate. Still not convinced? See Why Using a REALTOR is a sound and smart decision.
2024 Membership Renewals are Due in
- November 1 Wake Up Wednesday at Olivers by the Falls – 9am
- November 3 Business Partner Taskforce Meeting via Zoom – 9:30 am
- November 6 Membership and Events Committee Meeting via Zoom – 9am
- November 7 CE Class on Short Sales in Person – 10 am to 12
- November 10 Veterans Day Observance – Office closed
- November 13 Community Involvement Committee via Zoom – 10 am
- November 13 CE Class Residential Appraisal Process in person – 10 am to 12
- November 13 to 17 NAR NXT Conference in Anaheim, CA
- November 14 NCMAR Board of Directors Meeting in person – 9 am
- November 14 NCMAR Board of Directors Team Building – 10:30 am
- November 16 NCMAR Night Out at Taco Tequilas in Fitchburg – 5:30 pm
- November 20 to 24 Thanksgiving Holiday & Staff Vacation – Limited staffing
- November 27 NCMAR Leadership and Committee Chair Training in person – 10 am
Important Notes + Reminders:
- Go to www.Important update to MA Board of Registration License Renewal – Members that have taken classes through NCMAR’s real estate school may find the attended classes on their portal page. Log in to www.ncmar.com to see a list of classes under education records in your profile.
- 2024 REALTOR Membership Dues are available on your agent profile. Click on the Member Login button, Use your NRDS # and Last Name to log in. Invoices are located in the center of the page.